11. Expired medicine – Take out some time to clean out your medicine cabinet and throw away all the expired pill boxes.
12. Old shoes that you never wear – If they’re in good condition but you just never wear them, give them away to charity. Otherwise, throw them away.
13. CD’s/ DVD’s – Does anyone use these anymore?
14. Unused/unwanted Christmas presents – I’m sure they were given with good intentions, and maybe from your favorite aunt, but the reality is – if you’re not using it, it’s not worth keeping it. Donate them to the thrift store and maybe they can be of use to someone.
15. Sports equipment you never use – We can get a bit excited shopping when mentally planning our workout routine and how many weights we’re planning to lift – but a lot of that stuff just ends up piling up in the cupboard. Be honest with yourself, and if you haven’t and won’t use it, give it away.